Friday, April 22, 2022

April 22: Poem 22

Oreo the kitty cat
    was very bad you see
That Oreo the kitty cat
    oh she was quite naughty

she clawed upon the carpeting
    to wake me up at three
and as she just kept ripping it
    I sprayed water with glee.

The water did not dampen her
    more than a little mist
and she soon returned again
    I started getting pissed.

This time I threw a pillow
    to shoo her fast away
But soon she did come back again
    determined she would stay.

Again the sound awakened me
    from my slumber there 
and this time I got throwing stars
    She didn't even care.

Next I tried a flamethrower
    to force her soon to leave
but she just jumped around the flame.
    It was hard to believe.

I called up for a missile strike
    to try to restore peace
but she evaded everything
    that fuzzy little beast.

Twas about to summon nukes 
    to blow it all to bits
But my alarm went off at last
    and I fell into fits.

So now I must be off to work;
    my eyes can take no more.
But Oreo is on my bed.
    She has begun to snore.

Notes

Kind of a true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment